By September 13th, my afghan was really starting to come together. I was still looking for one final color of yarn in town and thought I'd have to order it online if I didn't find it soon. I had already started to stitch together the 7" x 9" blocks I had completed.
On Sunday the 18th, I checked out yet another craft store and found the silver blue yarn that had been so difficult to locate. The remaining 8 blocks were completed by Monday evening and everything was assembled Tuesday.
With the borders finally being added on, the afghan really started to look finished. Mr. LH was working late and I wanted to complete it before he got home. As soon as it was done, The Girl wanted to "try it out".
She said it was very cozy...